We understand that our students, in addition to perfectly understanding English and having good skills in a second foreign language, should develop their learning in an international environment that allows them to not only express themselves in different languages but also to understand that their future will be developed in an increasingly globalised world in which the borders are quickly being blurred. This makes it necessary to know, appreciate, and understand other cultures.
For this reason, we developed an internationalisation project of our curricula that includes:
- The option to take the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme, and the institution currently holds an Applicant School classification and that will be available from September 2017 after the required authorisation visit.
- A wide offering of activities and stays in foreign countries.
- Exchange programmes with schools in England, USA, France, Germany, and Russia.
- Programmes to spend a quarter, a semester, or an academic year in England, Canada, USA, or Ireland.
- Summer classes in English, French, or German speaking countries.
- Joint projects with the students from other countries (European Discussion Forum)
European Parliament or “Unesmum,” United Nations Model from the UNESCO associated schools.