We are well aware that one of our greatest responsibilities is to fully meet the expectations of the entire educational community including our students, their families and all the people working with us. Therefore, we are a pioneer within the educational world in establishing management, quality and excellence systems.
In 2001, we were one of the first Spanish schools to obtain ISO 9001 certification and since 2009 we have been working with the EFQM European excellence model.
Since 2011, the school has been recognized with the 500+ seal based on the EFQM model. This was awarded by the Club of Excellence in Management after the mandatory evaluation by AENOR (Spanish Association for Standardisation and Certification), and since then we have passed all the subsequent renewals.
We are also the only Spanish school to hold the Ibero-American Quality Award 2012 (Silver category). This recognition was awarded at the eighth Ibero-American Business Meeting held on November 15 and 16, 2012, in Jerez de la Frontera and Cádiz during the Summit of Heads of State and Government.
We have a Quality Team, consisting of school staff, which is continually evaluating and improving our processes.
As examples, we highlight some of our successes as a result of our efforts to improve the quality of our organization and thereby become leaders in the sector:
– Member of the Executive Council of the Education Quality Club.
– Member of the Spanish Association for Quality.
– The only school invited to speak at the Spanish Association for Quality, held in Madrid at the headquarters of the Ministry of Science and Technology.
– The only Spanish guest invited to speak at the Ibero-American meetings for educational quality management and international ISO 9001 certification, held in Buenos Aires, Lima, Madrid and Porto Alegre.
– Spanish guest at the Tenth International Seminar on Educational Innovation. Successes in education, organized by INACAP in Santiago de Chile.